These rules must be followed at all Chrono Aviation boarding points.
- Unless otherwise agreed with Chrono Aviation, the following weight limits apply. These limits include the total weight of passengers and luggage.
- Pilatus PC-12: 2000 lbs. (907 kg) Please note that carry-on bags are not accepted aboard Pilatus aircraft.
- Beechcraft 1900D: 3800 lbs. (1723 kg)
- Dash-8: 8000 lbs. (3628 kg)
- Falcon F50EX: 3500 lbs. (1587 kg)
Example: Pilatus PC-12 with 8 passengers (average of 200 lbs. per passenger) = 1600 lbs. of passengers. 400 lbs. available for luggage.
- Any excess luggage that has not received special authorization must be sent by road.
- The maximum dimensions of a piece of luggage shall be 36 x 24 x 12 inches.
- All straps must be fastened properly in order to prevent damages while handling.
- All large bags such as "hockey bags" will be refused.
- All luggage must be clearly identified.