These rules and regulations must be followed at all Chrono Aviation boarding points.
- All luggage exceeding 25 lbs. will be refused at the point of departure as well as on the return flight.
- If a worker obtains a special authorization to carry more than 25 lbs. of luggage, the weight must be divided into several bags which must not exceed 25 lbs. each.
- Any excess luggage that has not received special authorization shall be forwarded by land.
- The maximum dimensions of a piece of luggage shall be 36 x 24 x 12 inches.
- All straps must be fastened properly in order to prevent damages while handling.
- All large bags such as "hockey bags" will be refused.
- All luggage must be clearly identified.